[journalism] Is it the case that large media have better access to sources than smaller ones? Ny Tid asks press sources about priorities: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Gilde and information adviser in the Oslo police, Jørn-Kristian Jørgensen. We'll call him first.
- Hello, this is from New Time. Do you have a minute?
- I'm sitting on another phone, can you call me back?
Afterwards it is busy.
Then we call Guild.
- Hi, we are making a case about media pressure and priorities…
- Yes, I know a little about that. Nina Sundqvist, Gilde's communications director, just chuckles. Gilde has had over 10.000 media reviews in connection with the E.coli case this spring, around 3500 a month, compared to the normal 250. Sundqvist claims that they have tried to treat the media equally and that everyone has received answers, both large and small.
- It irritates me that the media does not
accepted. . .
To continue reading, create a new free reader account with your email,
or logg inn if you have done it before. (click on forgotten password if you have not received it by email already).
Select if necessary Subscription (69kr)