(THIS ARTICLE IS ONLY MACHINE TRANSLATED by Google from Norwegian)
- The only thing I could give you tips on would have to be Fafo. They were involved as facilitators in this process here. A tip could be that you possibly got in touch and hear if there is anything there?
- In that way, maybe I could talk to your husband, Terje Rød-Larsen?
- Yes, you are welcome to do that, but what he has of… you can only listen to Fafo if there is something there.
- But you who have good experience with this, do you think it is strange that there are no documents on this in the Foreign Ministry's archives?
- No, you have to have a certain understanding of what type of project this was. These were secret negotiations between two parties. Documents in that sense have a somewhat special status, they were not our documents. And of letters that when the Foreign Minister possibly wrote and did not write, I can not answer that either.
- So you simply mean that it may be natural that there are no documents in the Foreign Ministry's archives?
- Yes, absolutely, at least I do not think there are any conspiratorial explanations for it, not at all.
- But when Holst writes a letter in Tunis that you and your husband bring to Peres in Israel, is it not really an official letter that should have been in the Foreign Ministry's archives afterwards?
- These are questions that I do not. . .
To continue reading, create a new free reader account with your email,
or logg inn if you have done it before. (click on forgotten password if you have not received it by email already).
Select if necessary Subscription (69kr)